Location: Science park, Ness Ziona.
Emendo R&D Ltd is developing a transformative gene editing technology and genome-engineering based therapeutics to cure severe genetic diseases. We are seeking a senior talented bioinformatician to join our computational biology team within the R&D. This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a rapid growth and make an impact in a cutting-edge field.
• Analyze DNA sequencing data and work with our scientists to answer specific biological questions
• Lead, maintain and implement automated NGS analyzes pipelines
• Identify and evaluate new public analyzes tools
• Develop new bioinformatics tools
• PhD or MSc in bioinformatics, computational biology or related fields
• Deep knowledge in molecular biology
• Proven experience in NGS analysis
• Experience in Unix environment
• At least 3 years of programming experience in Python and/or R
• Excellent scientific research abilities
• Excellent programming skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of biological fundamentals
For more information and to apply contact HR@emendobio.com
Please mention “Senior Bioinformatician“ in the subject line.